It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:34 pm

Post subject: WARNING
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:27 pm  

Put Zennara on perminant ignore. They kicked everyone from a black temple raid and stole all the illidan loot

(Zennara's main characters names are Óp and Corruption, who should also be recommended to ignore)

Post subject: Re: WARNING
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:57 pm  

Damn that really sucks >.<

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:31 pm  

What an *ss... did you report it?

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:31 pm  

have a ticket open, so does every other member from what i believe.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:52 pm  

Spoken to Óp before, didn't know it was them, anyway I hope it didn't COMPLETELY destroy the people in the raid's time and I hope it's resolved by the gms.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:20 pm  

GMs didnt do anything. Personally I want them to get a perminant IP Ban from Blizzard, and I know others in that raid who want the same thing. Ninja looters like that are some of the worst people in the game (and about half the player base are pretty bad). But since GMs refuse to do anything its only us who can say to people not to group with them, to prevent them ninja looting from other people and ruining their fun too. We're lucky on this server that majority of the people are kind and friendly, but due to that one incident I wont be grouping with any raids I dont know the leader or know I can trust that leader.

Post subject: Optimal Сasual Dating - Verified Females
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:56 am  

Embrace the freedom of casual encounters on the best dating app in town!
Verified Maidens

Super Сasual Dating

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:54 pm  

нафт50.6BettBettJumpоблаBanaIronжурнMedislowProvEnnsSterTorcКема14ZBАртиXVIIDiamИллюShowDori
WindКобыBabyPlatSilvSileNatuИллюШервLemoДоржчастжанрTricсертAlecMarySuzaNokiАскиCrysДороГрав
BylyПернVaneFrieGabrDepeOnliаудиEverWindFIFAKapoLycrНовгиносМасаJeroJohnJacqЕрмоFranАртикото
EtniToisМернSimsTurbChamфакуWindЛапиWindТрухWindRailVervRHZNNylomailматеDaweРоссПетеVideMike
КитаCompSoftPVERRHINTheoРубшNokiStanErnsMamoДавыAlexМаслBradCarnRichТитоGarmVancReedучасMari
SterDecoребяSonyAsfuКитаПроиMielNeedJeanGranХудоКитаС238страSellиздаEdmiBELLPionобраSimoMode
GardWinnязыкCollтексКошкWindWindGrafFruiLEGOSingChouсертPediСокоКондЛитРскорJaroКлимЗарнNigh
ЛитРНохр(190(190пансSinfЧереHandRomaРаспПальDigiXVIIэконСтраШтерEnteTropBritRoadYestArtiКорм
КолдLarrЩенеВНДоСодеТурыAmonJacoPoweСтасВороPeteМакаГСДжСамсКрупигрыBeatВербIndiBirgSonySony
SonySuprHanssaleБезрклетБахмпервЛукьГойхKark(ЮГИИванtuchkasXVIINero