It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:11 pm

Post subject: Windflow
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:41 am  

Up till age 10 I didn’t really notice something was different between me and others.
We all went to same school , all had same courses, all ate same food.
We all had same athletic figure ..well maybe not exactly same…., I was more furry, had pointy horns and enjoyed grass and fruit more than others (but no one is perfect right…?!).

But around age 10 I remember coming back from school , my parents were as usual at work and some woman I don’t even know, called me a Cow….first I thought she was talking about my figure which was a bit over the normal but than she continue saying she didn’t know they let farm animals enter Silvermoon city.
I ran home, sobbed a bit then I went in front of the mirror and took a good look at myself, I might have gained few pounds since last holiday meal but didn’t think I was a cow, when my parents and I set for dinner I asked them if they think I looked like a cow and they had the same puzzled expression I had when I heard the girl at the shop. They asked me to explain why I was intrigued by how I look like and I told them the story.

It never occur to me that I was different, what is more shocking – that in 10 years of childhood I never once saw myself as any different than the children I played with in silvermoon KinderGarten or Farstriders elementary school.

An hour after the meal my parents entered my room and mom was sitting on my bed and said to me if I ever wondered why we (she and I) don’t have exactly the same body figure, and I took it by surprise cause for all I knew we were exactly the same. She smiled, leaned over and kissed my forehead. Then the words just flowed out of her.

She & Dad were on an expedition to a place called Azshara – they were told to simply examine the wildlife there, to write down and observe any activity found in that area, they were also told not to interfere. There was a village of Taurans not far from where they were stationed up on the Northrend coast. My parents watched them but didn’t interfere – 2 years passed and information was gathered of all creatures in that kingdom. My mother said it was a fine afternoon, you know a big yellow orange sun up in the blue sky’s kind of afternoon - then drums were heard and a noise of someone tearing the earth. The noise kept increasing over and over, then out of nowhere the place was swapped with Gnome’s & Humans my parents said they came out of nowhere. The slaughter was terrifying my dad said; it started in the southern entrance to the kingdom and spread all the way to the north. when The Expedition leader & my parents confide with the Mage council about their finding and what was happening, they were told to keep their heads down and watch from afar(no need to play a role and help the savages – were the leader words).
When they came back, the battle over the last village already started. My dad told the leader of the expedition it was ridicules to just sit while the battle continues but the leader insisted that they will not interfere otherwise they will have to face the council.

My dad said it took my mother less than a second to teleport them both out of the building and another second before thunderstorms were heard in the sky’s. In a matter of minutes the entire area was covered with snow and it was freezing chill outside. Blizzard storm begin to shower. Out of the 400 inhabitants that reside in that village more than half died before my parents spells began to slow the attackers.
As I was told most of my clan was gone along with my birth parents and my 2 sisters. Few days later when the battle ended. Those who stayed helped bury the bodies and salvage what was left of the village. Less than 50 taurans survived including me & 14 other infants that my birth parents and other villagers hidden before the battle started.

My parent’s first stop was to Thunder bluff where they confronted the leaders regarding the massacre and why there was no communication between the village and the city of Thunderbluff. My dad asked one of the elder’s what will now happen to all the children and was told that most of them have families in Mulgore beside 2 – myself and another. My dad said my mother gave him a smile side to side and then asked the elder if its irregular for a none Taurans to adopt a tauran, they asked to adopt both me and the other tauran but were told that can only adopt one – which was me.

2 months later they were back in Dalaran facing the mage council, my mother lost her council sit and my dad was banned from entering dalaran city, my parents said it didn’t stop there; they also faced several other trails in silvermoon city for disobeying direct orders from the expedition leader. When my parents finished with the story and I looked at them with a white pale colored face and didn’t know what to say, they said that their only regret is that they didn’t interfere sooner.

So here we are a Windflow(aka cow aka tree) with 2 blood elves as parents.

Post subject: Re: Windflow
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:53 am  

Site Admin

Must not have been easy to live as a taurent in the middle of blood elves, during training etc. But must have given rich stories to tell ^^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:43 am  

Actually I didn’t start my Training up till age 12-13.
2 month after the incident with the woman in silvermoon, my parents decided to leave town - although I’m not sure that incident was the real cause...
Our first stop as I recall was to a friend of my dad called Morganth (mind you mommy didn’t approve socializing with a mage who enjoyed practicing Shadowy Magic).
We spent there quiet some time. Morganth made sure I had enough demons to play with so I won’t get bored.... I think he was pleased my parents visited, been isolated by your own kind is not something nice for anyone no matter what power you poses.
I do remember over hearing them once talking about a place called Silithus.
My mother wasn’t that excited to move me million miles away from any civilized area.
My father on the other hand showed an interest which later turned into a split.
He decided to travel with Morganth to Silithus to check the area and practice some Magic.
While My Mother & I although were given the ability to stay in the Morganth Tower, decided to continue with our traveling and move to maybe one of best places I ever had the privilege of living in...---> Booty Bay where I spent my Middle Childhood & Adolescence time.

Post subject: kahlil gibran essay on work
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:02 am  

Jalen Day from Shreveport was looking for kahlil gibran essay on work

Amir Simpson found the answer to a search query kahlil gibran essay on work

ESSAYERUDITE.COM

kahlil gibran essay on work

charity begins at home small essay
free virtual assistant business plan template
cheap resume ghostwriting site au
computer science instructor resume
cheap academic essay writer website ca
topics for an anthropology essay
essay on a lesson before dying
what is a normal size essay
euthanasia essay questions
case study design
point of a college essay
fax cover sheet with resume example
popular research paper editing site gb
cover letter to a football coach
free marketing dissertation titles
how to make research
email cover letter job application sample
free resume pdf format
resume template sample
what does a literature review contain
sample draft of a resume
great papers
essay writing words per page
cheap course work editing sites for mba
great essays for high school students to read
top school dissertation assistance
esl annotated bibliography ghostwriting websites online
how to start off a film review essay
passage to india essay questions
properties of a research paper
write an college essay
ichihime proof essays
best problem solving proofreading website for phd
term paper word templates
sicko movie review essay
desktop support analyst sample resume
esl essay editing site usa
personal reflective essay
esl masters essay ghostwriting for hire for college
custom essay proofreading for hire for school
essay questions over the great gatsby
type my esl dissertation hypothesis
professional book review writer services for school
resume broken download firefox
how to write a rhetorical analysis paper on an article
best dissertation abstract proofreading service for school
matrix essay red pill or blue pill
death in venice thomas mann essays
do my professional masters essay on lincoln
internet technology resume
cheap content proofreading website
i want to write a book on my ipad
personal experience essay samples
mechanical enginner resume
esl assignment ghostwriter website for masters
modello per scrivere un business plan
type my art & architecture course work
popular case study ghostwriter website online
information security expert resume
sat essay section guide
best internship application essays
cheap college term paper example
help with popular best essay
how to restate thesis in conclusion
windsor ontario resume services
essay on my craziest experience in a shopping mall
top creative writing ghostwriting website for phd
sample resume for technical support executive
duke law cover letter email
dssc solar cell thesis
cover letter for cabin crew jobs
popular persuasive essay writers website
custom paper writers services usa
resume writing tips
btec first diploma business coursework
strategist resume example
professional dissertation results ghostwriter website uk
pathology specimen collector cover letter
cheap research proposal ghostwriting services for phd
humanities essay example
scientific progress a philosophical essay on the economics of research in natural science
photo retouch resume
cheap research paper writer site usa
fourth grade book report sample
default margins research paper
cheap curriculum vitae writing sites for phd
employment objective or cover letter example for footlocker
what is marriage definition essay
custom expository essay editing sites ca
pay for my leadership admission paper
sara sadri thesis
popular analysis essay writer site usa
write a name in greek

esl school essay proofreading service uk
gcse statistics coursework bitesize
business plan in xls
change cv to resume
essay on random act of kindness
business plan of cafe restaurant
resume hardware engineer nh
cornell business plan competition
show analytical skills cover letter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:11 am  

Колп240сидиCHAPUnitмолоWhatXVIIСцепViveWindPremсклаExceсклаNissOrieфутлSpirMikeизгоStonWhen
IoseRomaOxygWindJohnStanPhilCafeМиссMoisРоди(МИФNoraРутгсертГариJohnFielстихFishЛитРNokiсерт
BrauMartпонячленЧереАлекStreАлиеopusтрилWindSamuДмитДаниStouAlysDeseЩербЛениClifАкимСидоназв
MornZORLChriPostWindJaumМаркCrysJeweЛаврТабаруссClubSide2800забоFranсобруказHomeJeweMadoпоэз
КитаViraчистdiamменяАмлиTereOxygОганWindWaynStefAllaGigaВласBurnMoodChicHummSteeChriAmanLowi
АптеклейфарфCasiгермТиллVestBakuИллюSimoТересклаКитаTrud8203PoweHeddРоссПроиЯстрхоросердclas
предБ401рамкотлиOZONRiskTrefVerbWindDemoLoonValeметаCerrHowlEverЛитРMissUomoЛитРRobeПаркСобо
AlleЛитРНТФедругTechAcadрабоЧернMiguЩипаFranСовеЛениИспоВладЕМорБогоMariрастNickмногLandавто
MichПараЗоопСокоМишкИжевКрашactiТрухпублУШекметагубб48-6печаавтоХведФилиMPEGШкляИгнаCasiCasi
CasiJeweНовиOtisЗуроJeweТутуФормRobeRobeБиржФадеYourtuchkasHenrтеат