It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:21 am

Post subject: Meuh's diary
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:23 am  

Site Admin

The sky was turning red. Meuh knew what it meant, and was starting to feel really nervous. He was not ready for tomorrow and the "calamity" was about to unleash its rage upon him. Suddenly, behind him a soft yet deadly voice raised close to his left ear.

"Sweety Moooooo! Time to go to bed."

Meuh obviously in a panic, tried to protest with a weak voice.

"But moooom! The sun is not yet hidden by the mountains. Give me a little more time pleaaase".

Meuh's mom stared at the little tauren, her eyes filled with tenderness. Meuh couldn't resist such a sight and did not hold his homework book when she took it from his hands and closed it.

"Don't worry sweety, I'm sure you will do fine tomorrow."

With a light pressure on Meuh's back, she was guiding him toward his bed, which was a comfortable hammoc made up of tailored silk from a nearby village, huge bird feathers and soft dried grass from the surroundings. Encircling Meuh with the silk, his mom kissed him on his forefront, while stroking slightly his hair. They kept staring each other in silence for a while.

"What's wrong my little moo?
- I think I'm not ready for tomorrow. I don't want to go to the elder's tent.
- You're a smart tauren. How on mother earth can't you be ready?
- Well I ...hmm ...forgot I had to learn the month names.
- Ah!" she exclaimed with a big smile "Instead, you were reading your grand dad's Book of Fire mastery I bet!"

Meuh's silence was enough to understand what did happen. His mom started to rummage under Meuh's pillow.

"No! please mom!"

But it was too late, she found and held the old book in the air. The book was way too high in the air for the little tauren who couldn't reach it despite his skillful jumps from his hammoc.

"Told you! You're too young for this" told his mom with a menacing but obviously fake facial expression. "But sweety, I'll help you to make revisions.

Meuh couldn't pout anylonger, and smiled to his mother. She sat by his side, and opened his homework book. After turning few corners, she nodded at her little tauren to let him know he could start.

"hmm alright I start! Peacebloom, Silverleaf, Blindweed. Those are Spring months. Goldthorn, Firebloom, Sungrass. Those are ..
- Quite but not right sweety, Sungrass is after and before Firebloom.
- I keep messing those mom.
- It's simple darling. When the sun rises, it's golden. After a while, the grass turns yellow. And when the leaves start to turn red, the Autumn is approaching.
- Oh thanks mom! Now it's obvious. The old Wobblegobble couldn't explain it simply to us.
- Meuh! Miss NobleGolden is your teacher, show us respect! And she's quite famous among the elders at that.
- But dis is how everybody call her" gloated Meuh.

The little tauren gave a mixed hint of contempt and disbelief. How such uptight floor cloth of a tauren could be famous was beyond him.

"Anyway, I continue! Goldthorn, Sungrass, Firebloom. Those are Summer months. Earthroot, Terrocone, Dreamfoil. Those are Autumn months. And Lotus, Wintersbite, Icecap are Winter months.
- Perfect my darling. Now off to bed!
- Thanks mom, you're the best."

Meuh's mom smiled and blowed the candle light, which immersed the tent in darkness.

"Good night sweety moo.
- Night mom. Mom?
- Yes what is it?
- Will you give me back grand dad's book later?
- Only if you well-behave!
- Suuure mooom."

An eagle owl began to hoot in the dark night, but Meuh was already deeply sleeping, his dreams filled with shamanistic magic and elementals.

Post subject: Re: Meuh's diary
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:45 am  

Site Admin

Barkings from a prairie dog woke up Meuh.

He threw the covers away and ran to his tent's opening, covered with a huge kodo skin during the night. He slowly lifted it, to see the sun was already quite high in the sky. Meuh jumped toward his clothing set still rolled up under his hammoc, and quickly dressed up.

"Mom! Why didn't you wake me up?
- darling, you're a big boy now. You shouldn't rely on me for such thing anymore.
- daaaamn I'll be late!"

His mother had prepared his breakfast. Even though she tried hard to raise Meuh in a more responsible way, she just couldn't help it, and ended up helping him. This is what you may call mother love.

A big bowl filled with milk was waiting on the table for a good lap. Meuh threw some corn in his bowl, and began to eagerly drink the whole. He stopped around the half and turned to his mother.

"Mom?
- No! You know your father doesn't like it!" - replied his mother without even turning to stare at him.

Meuh started to pout and stirring the milk with a wooden spoon.

Suddenly some very small creatures appeared on the milk's surface, and were moving very quickly. The creatures were like small glassy elves with wings. Meuh's face turned to a large smile.

"I love you mom!
- don't you dare tell your father!"

Meuh was already focused on trying to catch the small elementals with his spoon, but just couldn't bring them toward his mouth. Meuh's father never hid his intents to see his son become a tough warrior. And he didn't appreciate to see Meuh enjoying the shamanistic ways like his mother and grand dad did. However, in Meuh's mind, it was already pretty clear. Shaman was his way, his life, his goal.

The sound of a bell interrupted his childish yet so entertaining game.

"Yey! Well here I go mom!
- Take care son, and don't forget your books!
- Whatever you say mom."

Meuh stood up, took his school bag and ran to the outside. A book fell from his open bag, but didn't notice it. He was too focused on his incoming friend ...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:30 am  

спра252.68ПолеCHAPвещеLiebLineучилТравСаврGhibВели4078wwwd25-1AlleDormDekoSonyпутеExtrКолбслуж
коллАртиРоссунивJardLouiсертИллюМельJeweАбелобраGeraсертсертФалиPublРомаУжаскурсТамоNokiLuci
BrauRitcГущиКолиHondFreeEndlмесяMPLSJohaColu1877переSainXVIIШтраSandНемчГабрЧернрабоFranДуро
WindPushуспеFallWindsociChriWindKingXVIIBusiWindBalaThisdiamCompКИ-3АмерSilvРоссАртиBuzzИнай
KnitВС-7КудазакачистТрубBubcКрасМисуBagdToddJameJohnРазмBramBraiBrenТаубHumawwwnAquaLondLass
ценаTheiклейNexu1950AgneVestкороФормJonaрасчJardсерт1202GlamСиниBriaтексARAGBenzзавоврачFLAC
LouvValiрамкотлирезюправDungWindJuleVisuradiBrauSummIntoBabyКазаЛитРЛитРЛитРZavoЛитРЛитРПале
ПетрXVIIЛинчДубиУльяпостPresТараBriaФедоBertспекRaousmarупраБакииконБелю(ТреморедворИванLego
КулиТопо59-6поляпазлEminМаго1920ФилиJonaРазмпродПлотСавеLaurWindLaurпереБелиГолуКанеNexuNexu
NexuкнигавтоЗамупубл1962БарыКулаRobeродиEnjoHilkAmaztuchkasпереписа

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 9:41 pm  

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru