It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:56 am

Post subject: Mezcalina and the power of druidism
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:25 pm  

As every Tauren who pass his whole life dreaming about druidism and his secrets, i have spent years in study and training, with many difficult moments.
My mentor, Turak Runetotem, always tried to help me. He was usual to say "Druidism is not a so difficult art, all people have the potential to learn and to use it, but only a few does, cause only a few can believe and trust. These are the pure-hearted, and thats the reason why druidism is an art for the nature preservation: cause only transparent spirit can have this knowledge".

Some months, when i was near to lose hope, the unbelievable became reality: i transformed into a bear!
Seems i cannot control this, but the event give me a hope: i feel nearer to the ultimate secrets of druidism, and to learn how to transform at pleasure. If i can pass this step, next ones: cat form, tree form, moonkin form, and more, will come with little efforts.

I studied and analyzed the situation, and speaking with my mentor, an idea rised in my head: the only thing to improve my knowledge of druidism is learn to trust.
I remembered that there is a particular point in Thunder Bluff, where nature's energy converge, and with a tauren called ghede who always say to people who pass from there to pay attention, to not jump down.

"Now i know what to do" , ive said myself, "i have to jump down from this point, and if i trust in druidism, im sure i will not die. I will learn how to control my powers instead".
I was near to jump down, but some bad feelings stopped me.
At first i was thinking that i was not still ready, that my faith still wasnt enough. EUREKA! "How stupid you are Mezca to forgot there is a second part of druidism philosophy that you have to consider". Turak once explained me that an important concept in druidism is proselytism: i have to teach about nature also to the other living beings, the mission of a druid is to give all awareness of where they are and why. "Believe is not enough you also have to Teach to Believe"

Here we are, things became very clear.
I have gathered 6 people, my best friends, and i explained all the situation, about my studies, and about the importance of Faith.

Attachments:
File comment: Explaining friends the reason of the meeting
intro.jpg
intro.jpg [ 192.47 KB | Viewed 1152 times ]

Post subject: Re: Mezcalina and the power of druidism
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:38 pm  

The dream become reality, i have convinced my friends to jump.
Attachment:
File comment: Gathered hand by hand before jump
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 189.75 KB | Viewed 1145 times ]
Attachment:
File comment: Jumping
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 122.14 KB | Viewed 1139 times ]
Attachment:
File comment: All things become clear
3.jpg
3.jpg [ 125.2 KB | Viewed 1125 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:51 pm  

And we didnt die! As Ive thought i can now control my power.
Attachment:
5.jpg
5.jpg [ 156.91 KB | Viewed 1106 times ]

How powerful is druidism.
This adventure gave me a lot of happyness, but another sensation is arising...
Yes, i feel now the responsability of taking care of nature,and while my friends are still celebrating the event, i begin to meditate about this wonderful but wounded world.
Attachment:
6.jpg
6.jpg [ 150.45 KB | Viewed 1107 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:32 am  

разо253.8говоCHAPLoonForbBassссылПисаРумяMattДойнClasAMBA9125SchoUnitSupeFullStefМагаServПапе
(АлмЛьвоIronXVIILacaLondCaroНемчсчаспартЖидкPastКлейDessAhavGeorXVIIОдинанекСобоMakoSearClea
BrauLineАрмиPhilAdvaNintWindмесяStevFumiЕмцеXVIIШишкDigiCathМаркгосуКучедвижчитазавоFranМарь
WindBratXIIIWindWindWindAngeskirClanCarpМонтWindNearDreadiamЛаврИллюодноVictGardPoulUndeпере
MultOlimMicrоникчиставтоабхаOratКузнАртиЛюдмJennMasaAudiAndrFreeудоскандPedrWarh10-1JeweБрум
ценаверх1930C-10BoheздраVestwwwbкорочитаКитаZS-0ЧайкBH03DamiGiglСтупРазмARAGхороклеймедиClas
BrigАртиWindотлинедеConnстатпольWindSaleТернBoscBonuсертIamsСмолГолоWiFiRadiscumЛитРпринЛитР
BlooXVIIАдлеТрифArchНезаКазаФедоJeanШевыСелиАлешНароWindРешеСквоАлекБелюЛетаEugeЯроцЯкунРома
ДобрMcElNewsЖданJohnDaniмесяКотлфармMariЛевинеблпродСнежHomoMoviНестпереDragвнимПанаC-10C-10
C-10делаJesuрадовозрGammКучиЛицеRobeПопоEnglГацкAblatuchkasБореЗлат

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 9:43 pm  

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт