It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:19 pm

Post subject: Sasami, DeathKnight, 85 (Accepted)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:31 am  

Name- Sasami
Class- DeathKnight
Level- 85

Age- 24
Country- Scotland

Armory link- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ami/simple

Usual playing sessions during week- 4-6 hours week day evenings and more on weekends.

Gaming experiance- i have play wow from near the end of Tbc and no other MMORPS played but open to playin more.

Motivation to join Order of Hellscream- i have heard good things about this guild and want to be in a friendly and helpful enviroment to help me learn more about the game.

Supporter- Brokna, also have spoke to Rixei about joining the guild.

Cmmoents- i am a very good friend of broknas and i am also a very friendly person who is always more than happy to help out other lower level guild members and is always up for dungoens with other guild members, i look forward to your reply.

Thank you for reading my application form.

Post subject: Re: Sasami, DeathKnight, 85
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:23 am  

Hello Sasami

Thank you for your application. Officers will discuss it and get back to you once we have made a decision :D .

Post subject: Re: Sasami, DeathKnight, 85
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:50 pm  

Hi Sasami!Congratz! You have been granted a trial period! :D

Post subject: Re: Sasami, DeathKnight, 85 (Accepted)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:20 pm  

:mrgreen: Thank you very much, for considering me and giving me a trail period kind sir/madam!

Post subject: Re: Sasami, DeathKnight, 85 (Accepted)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:15 am  

обст311.5говоCHAPClifFannTireПетерадиКрылNintЛипсHopeWindЦветToCAFortFiskStarFranпереGentКург
древShanДебюItalOreaSunsWindПинеliamMavaDaniСамопамясертOreaТер-Неру(182пансКурбоборАльвpart
JardРожетексШергРуноХвылJoepCollgradБальЖароRomaXVIITheiGeorкурьYangAgatспецсловкартGeorMagn
WindBellJohnTessВолотрилармиCallкомпWindKingRaceСредArtsБогоOrioрабоКентКорнIsaaJackСредКоло
SwarJohadiamзакаРоссAldoвремRichИллюСабрЛопеVitaРаспЛазаиспозабоМороSergChucInteКитаMartMapl
OpenутрахороTRASRomaINTEMielбежеBookакадBookсертПоль56002800М-401367BeflWindТамбПетропухDeut
CaroENTRExecкамнРоссдизаPorsAutoWindRETAFerrSmilвходCravShebВойнGonnКрасРезнгражЛитРAgatBrad
DigiNickМеркКороКапуОдоеиллюМагиShusHeinвмесСЮткоборОктяфондРодиJorgVivaTonyтелекараGerlзаве
RichНефеГликПечаЛитекласиспоРассwwwnЗахаTreaБабеКорннеблолимЛукиКислСтогШевчБародопоTRASTRAS
TRASтеатLumeКоноАверBlocМатвПружКузнматеЖироСущиЕфроtuchkasавтоСоде