It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:06 pm

Post subject: Xinnoth - 70 lvl survial hunter (Declined)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:17 pm  

Hello :).

Age - 16 , 17 in this month
Country - Poland

[Player information]

My Armory link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Xinnoth

Usual playing sessions during week
- I play wow every day :) staring at 3 pm with some breaks :)

Game experience (WoW and other MMORPGs) - I play wow now for 2.5 years (1 year on global server), also played Linage II Diablo II

Important game keys and access:

Alcatraz key - Have it :)
Shadow Labyrinth key - Have it :)
Karazhan key - Nope.

Motivation(s) to join us? - I want to prepare for Wotlk in 25-man and 10-man raid's and then raid in Northrend :) , and meet some nice person's where I'll fell good :)

[Supporter List]

Hmm don't understund this question, let's say Krimtor said me about where to apply :)

[Comments]

I hope it's good form of application and it will be cool if I'll be invited :).

Greetings
Xinnoth

Last edited by Xinnoth on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Xinnoth - 70 lvl survial hunter
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:43 pm  

Site Admin

Hi Xinnoth, I edited your application to make it a bit more readable (removed the brackets).

Thanks for showing interest in our guild. However, if you don't have any supporter in the guild, and since we're globally closed for hunters, it will be hard to get in.

We'll discuss your application with the other officers and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Post subject: Re: Xinnoth - 70 lvl survial hunter
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:50 pm  

Meuh wrote:
Hi Xinnoth, I edited your application to make it a bit more readable (removed the brackets).

Thanks for showing interest in our guild. However, if you don't have any supporter in the guild, and since we're globally closed for hunters, it will be hard to get in.

We'll discuss your application with the other officers and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Thank you so much :)
I know It will be hard becouse it's nice guild, but I dont need to get raids spot in main raids etc. :).

Greet's
Xinnoth

Post subject: Re: Xinnoth - 70 lvl survial hunter (In Progress)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:08 pm  

I was the one to redirect him here, we diden't talk much but from the few words said I could tell he sounds like a neat guy, I'll take the responsibility of suporting him :]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:52 pm  

Dear Meuh, Krimtor, Xinnoth, other Order of Hellscream members,

If you allow me, I would like to add some additional information about Xinnoth, as he is a former member of the Dragon Slayers.
Xinnoth was a Slayer for quite some time and indeed seemed a very okay guy and decent player, as you already mentioned Krimtor.

However, he has recently been kicked out of Dragon Slayers for conduct unbecoming a guild member of Dragon Slayers.
It came to our attention that Xinnoth had no regard for our guildrules and even less respect for fellow guildmembers to the point where he
"harassed" guildmembers into leaving the guild behind the council's back and even succeeding in it.

I also find it strange, Xinnoth, that you apply here saying you don't want a spot in raids, since you supposedly left the Dragon Slayers because we don't raid enough
and put in your applications to Ruin and Bloodlust you want to join them to be able to beat 25-man raids before WotLK comes out and to continue raiding in the expansion.

In a reply to you last post on your Bloodlust application,
Uhh Hanh, what's your problem?
I wanted to leave DS but you was just faster...then how you know I did that?
And note that kara's was alot full wpie kara's......
And I didn't wisp any of officers about raids. Just askin if there will be next (not only kara)

I wasn't "just faster" by kicking you out of DS, the application you made to Ruin was made long before we received word of the grief you were causing other guild members and
discovered shortly after it. Going on raids with us after applying there without telling us, further showed your disrespect to the Dragon Slayers as a whole.
As for the whispers to officers and tells in guild chat. You did in fact do that multiple times, asking for raids on specific days so you could come, pushing for places in raids days before hand etc...

Meuh, I invite you to read the other responses I made on Xinnoth's application on the boards of Ruin and Bloodlust should you wish to do so.
I don't see more use in putting the same comments here again and further cluttering Order of Hellscream's Message Board

Should you be accepted in Order of Hellscream, I wish you the best of luck but in my opinion it is only fair to have the whole picture of a player before making such a decision.

Honorable Greetings
Hanh, Dragon Slayers Council

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:45 pm  

Hanh wrote:
Dear Meuh, Krimtor, Xinnoth, other Order of Hellscream members,

If you allow me, I would like to add some additional information about Xinnoth, as he is a former member of the Dragon Slayers.
Xinnoth was a Slayer for quite some time and indeed seemed a very okay guy and decent player, as you already mentioned Krimtor.

However, he has recently been kicked out of Dragon Slayers for conduct unbecoming a guild member of Dragon Slayers.
It came to our attention that Xinnoth had no regard for our guildrules and even less respect for fellow guildmembers to the point where he
"harassed" guildmembers into leaving the guild behind the council's back and even succeeding in it.

I also find it strange, Xinnoth, that you apply here saying you don't want a spot in raids, since you supposedly left the Dragon Slayers because we don't raid enough
and put in your applications to Ruin and Bloodlust you want to join them to be able to beat 25-man raids before WotLK comes out and to continue raiding in the expansion.

In a reply to you last post on your Bloodlust application,
Uhh Hanh, what's your problem?
I wanted to leave DS but you was just faster...then how you know I did that?
And note that kara's was alot full wpie kara's......
And I didn't wisp any of officers about raids. Just askin if there will be next (not only kara)

I wasn't "just faster" by kicking you out of DS, the application you made to Ruin was made long before we received word of the grief you were causing other guild members and
discovered shortly after it. Going on raids with us after applying there without telling us, further showed your disrespect to the Dragon Slayers as a whole.
As for the whispers to officers and tells in guild chat. You did in fact do that multiple times, asking for raids on specific days so you could come, pushing for places in raids days before hand etc...

Meuh, I invite you to read the other responses I made on Xinnoth's application on the boards of Ruin and Bloodlust should you wish to do so.
I don't see more use in putting the same comments here again and further cluttering Order of Hellscream's Message Board

Should you be accepted in Order of Hellscream, I wish you the best of luck but in my opinion it is only fair to have the whole picture of a player before making such a decision.

Honorable Greetings
Hanh, Dragon Slayers Council

Greetings Hanh.
I know it's my foult but we can't just leave it? I know it was my foult I didn't informed guild, I'm sorry. But I wasn't feel so good over there, that why I decided to find new organzation, where I could fell better :), I wish Order of Hellscream could be that guild.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:59 pm  

Site Admin

Hi Hanh, and thanks for taking the time to write such a long post to warn us, it's appreciated.

Cheers and may your path be filled with luck and happiness!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:16 pm  

Xinnoth wrote:
Greetings Hanh.
I know it's my foult but we can't just leave it? I know it was my foult I didn't informed guild, I'm sorry. But I wasn't feel so good over there, that why I decided to find new organzation, where I could fell better :), I wish Order of Hellscream could be that guild.

In a few words : less than decent attitude, and either not bothered to read rules, or a deliberate choice to ignore them.
As for the "note that kara's was alot full wpie kara's......"... when the Raid Leader decides to stop a raid because the lack of focus is causing wipes and people's attitude is getting out of line, it's hardly fair to blame the wipes on the guild officers only. If people can't step up to their game, we prefer calling raids off before they turn into a complete slaughter.
If one week Kara is cleared with only 2 deaths in a whole run, and the next week we wipe over and over again, the people who are on the "wipey" attempt and weren't on the smooth run should look closely at what THEY are doing before blaming the others.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:22 pm  

Site Admin

Well well my friends, don't get all heated up over a game. Have a sit and may I propose you one of our best bourbon? Or a wonderful milk & banana shake?

*pulls out a long chair for Deamoa and Hanh* I'll always be amazed at your energy hehe.

Even though late, welcome to our place by the way!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:21 am  

I know my word might mean little still but i must say, i know deamoa somewhat good enough to know that a warning from her and one of her officers should not be neglected.

I myself dont think that Xinnoth's past behaviour is one that fits Ooh more then it fits Dragon slayers.

If Xinnoth has actually applied to Ruin and bloodlust it might be beter if he went there as obviously we arent even a first choice.

I will say no more other then good night and thanks to Deam and her team