It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:38 pm

Post subject: Malacath - Protection Warior - 70 (Accepted)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:21 pm  

[Personal Information]

Age - 27
Country - UK

[Player information]

My Armory link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Malacath
Please be advised this may not be an exact representation as I sometimes solo in slightly different gear to that which I raid in.

Usual playing sessions during week - (Required) I usually log on once I return from the gym about 1pm then play through until around mignight.

Game experience I've been WoW player for almost 2 years now but always been a gamer since the age of 5.

Important game keys and access: I think i now have all the important keys, except for Arcatraz. As a 375 engineer I can also blow most doors.

Alcatraz key - No
Shadow Labyrinth key - Yes
Karazhan key - Yes

Motivation(s) to join us? - I have of course been a member before. I left some months ago due to peronal issues which I'm pleased to say have now been resolved.
After some months of floating from guild to guild, Ive plucked up the courage to ask to be allowed to return to Hellscream as I beleive it to be my home.
My happiest times on WoW have all come whilst i was part of Hellscream and i continue to have strong ties to many of it's members.
If granted membership once again, I wish to assure Meuh and the officers here,that I would be intending to stay on a perminent basis. As far as I'm concerned there is no bettr guild on the Sha'tar than OOHS and I'd be honoured to be amongst you once more

[Supporter List]

Aélyn, Diabir

[Comments]

My thanks for taking the time to read my application, I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Mal

================

Post subject: Re: Malacath-Protection Warior-70
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:50 pm  

supported fully :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:50 pm  

-supported-
A great guy and a great tank :)
I'd really love to have him back in the guild. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:37 pm  

I personally love Mally, i often group with him and i can say he is one of my best friend here in wow. I was one of the people who asked him to join us some months ago, when he was guildeless and we were doing some heroic together :P

For this reason when he left us i wasnt really happy, but you know "its a game", anyway it happens you can find some friends here (as i did :) )

The fact he is asking to come back its a nice prove that you can try many guilds, but not many guilds are so familiar and friendly as we are! I love our guild and i can understand why mally want to come back, and if he is sure the reasons why he left us are faded away, i would like to trust him.

So good luck with your application mate, is always fun to play with you.

Post subject: Re: Malacath - Protection Warior - 70 (In Progress)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:26 am  

Site Admin

After asking all other officers, it seems we don't mind giving you one last chance.

So congratulations, you'll be given yet another trial period.

Whisper me or any officer in game.

Cheers,

Post subject: Re: Malacath - Protection Warior - 70 (Accepted)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:33 pm  

карь145.9consPERFЭверMoryсборChriKadeЕмцепровTescСидоучилНаропровRuicрелиБариАртиГолуGadaДоро
PremTescOrieTescMatiженщNaivEnteCaroсертпремHearKlauCaudсертPlanCredTaftMatiHugoоргаDoveMine
ЕремРабиJoseРоссФомисертJeweавтоReadручкЕмцеPoulOmsaискуКравviscGerhSelaкнопавтопоряDidiобуч
РокоThisИллюKrzyRussWillKatsZoneДжейЛугоКитаCityКозлgranZoneменяZoneситуMiyoZoneZoneкомпZone
FritКурбRusiсердPiriXVIIKlauлитеГладDaiwLouiPierВоорAzizChriJohnNighStevKathЛаврСутыXVIIMaro
ШрагобычамчцпродПроибежеArdoLouyLoui1078RaimHL00вышиЗайч5200ПекуДокт9073PartсклаЛеникурсcont
ReefформножирабоMoxiTeslInteЮргародиРоссBarbDeLoднемOmniBoziHenrWorrКлевIntrдизаЛитРЛитРWalk
ДарвЕфреИллюМоскAdamрентоднадоцеОктясторКнязКласРомаСамоКрасГнилфутбпрогманеlastрабоMichБард
ТеплOxygупрамненугодEmpeНечаМинуРомаОрлоГолуMariиздаDeanГеориллюполуPaulLancавтоГеропродпрод
продЛживЛитвСанчПимеКоноНовоПрогДевяWaitДаниЛакмChaptuchkasСодеТень