It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:55 pm

Post subject: Gôldjen - priest - 80 (Accepted)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:47 am  

[Personal Information]

Name - Gôldjen (call me Jen)
Age - 27
Country - The Netherlands

[Player information]

My Armory link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Sha%27tar&n=G%C3%B4ldjen
Usual playing sessions during week - Very irregular. I have a flexible job, so mostly I will be online for a few hours a day. But there are weeks that I don't have time at all..
Game experience (WoW and other MMORPGs) - WoW was my first love, I've been playing since the Beta. After the launch of TBC I had a 3 month break, but couldn't stay away. Healing is my thing, a holy priest was my second character, first one to reach 60.

Motivation(s) to join us? - I've been thinking about joining you for ages now. A few of my very good friends (Cedia, Malacath, Diabir) in game are or have been members. At the moment I'm in a guild with 3 real life friends, but as I've reached 80 I feel the urge to do something more challenging than heroics again. Also I miss the social aspect of a larger guild.
When I started to play WoW I was in a heavy raiding guild, but I didn't like the impact that had on my personal life. I've been looking for a casual guild ever since, one where I could join raids and have fun, but would not be pressured to spend my life online. I was a member of Fraternity for a few months, but I found myself guildless one day, with a letter in my mailbox telling me I didn't attend enough raids. I was very disappointed nobody even took the time to talk to me about it and remained guildless for a while, until I ended up in Essence (the one with my rl-friends).
I've heard and experienced many great things about your members, mature and friendly people with a helpful nature. I know that, as a mature and skilled player, I would fit in quite nicely.

[Supporter List]

Malacath. Other members that know me and will probably vouch for me are Diabir, Aélyn, Bhalorr, Arodul, Drahkmar and Tinkerbéll (although it's been a while ;)).
I've met a great many others of you during the past few weeks, and must say I've enjoyed every encounter. If I forgot to mention you, sorry and feel free to support my application as well!
Some might also know me as Telesil, level 71 Protadin.

[Comments]

I look forward to keeping you alive while you crack some skulls!

Last edited by Gôldjen on Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Gôldjen - priest - 70
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:11 am  

Site Admin

Nice application there!

May I ask what spec would you prefer playing. Also, you feel the urge to do something else than heroics, however we haven't even started yet the raids, as it was decided to take our time with the expansion. That's why I'm a bit worried that you would find us "slow" for your taste / pace.

Cheers,

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:27 am  

Wow, I've read about your fast reactions, but didn't expect them at this hour ;p

I prefer to play holy, I like to think I'm a more than decent healer and like the mechanics of it.

Don't worry about me needing pacing. I'm very casual about raiding and am more than happy to wait for it for a while. I'm not geared for it yet as it is, but it's something to look forward too, that's what I'm trying to express.
I might not have stressed the social aspect of my application enough. I would really enjoy moving into a larger community, yours seems like a great one as I've heard from friends and experienced from dungeon- and questruns. And the description of how you do things really suits my expectations from a guild. I'd like to be in an environment of mature, friendly, helpful people who are skilled and adventurous players, like I think I am.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:07 am  

Oh my God... I'm 80 >.<
Tiny mistake

Post subject: Re: Gôldjen - priest - 80
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:33 am  

Site Admin

Quote:
Wow, I've read about your fast reactions, but didn't expect them at this hour ;p

Well it was special. I normally sleep at this hour, but I spent an horrible night coughing up my lungs. I won't be a good sight at work today hehe.

Post subject: Re: Gôldjen - priest - 80 (In Progress)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:50 am  

Site Admin

Like this I would say I'm ok. I'll wait for another officer or one of your supporter to validate the application though.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:12 am  

Grouped with Jen sometimes, supported ! :D
Just be sure Jen you can fit us for our pace: in tbc we ended as one of the best guild horde side for raid boss killed, but we dont aim to be first to get there, many people are still levelling and we will not have steady raid until january, maybe february.
Anyway guild is a nice place, good people in it, some occasions to group for heroic and to have help for group quests, and also to have some tips as its composed by many good players.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:10 am  

Site Admin

So I guess that's an "ok for trial period" then :)

Whisper me or any officer in game for an invitation.

Cheers,

Post subject: Re: Gôldjen - priest - 80 (Accepted)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:14 pm  

yay! :) even though your accepted already this app has my full support too :)

Post subject: Re: Gôldjen - priest - 80 (Accepted)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:03 pm  

Hi jen it would be great to have you with us i sincerely recomend you to the order maibe you already were invited but i only saw your aplication now and its never to late to give one´s favor to a mate.

So Says bhalorr...
a.k.a the tank that was too fast.